I have a separate mailing address from the property. How can I change the address on record if I move?

All account changes (such as an address, name changes or additions to the deed) need to be submitted in writing. Please include the property address and indicate what changes may be needed. Please send any changes to hoasupport@rpmgrs.com. Name changes should be accompanied by a copy of the marriage/divorce certificate as well. Changes of ownership [...]