I’m interested in management services, what does it cost?2020-03-15T07:36:09+00:00

We are glad to hear that you are interested in our community management service! As far as pricing goes concerning our services, it’s not as simple as a fixed rated per home. We look at the needs of your community and price our services accordingly. The last thing you want to have is a contract with a management company that doesn’t understand your community and what it takes to run smoothly. No one price fits all.

We do not offer accounting-only services.

What Is a termite bond and do I need one?2020-03-15T07:36:49+00:00

A termite bond is a contract between a homeowner or an association and a termite control company. The bond allows the homeowner or association to pay what is essentially a retainer fee to a pest control company. The bond outlines the frequency and type of treatment to be provided and may include re-treatment and repair guarantees at no additional charge. In most cases, an annual inspection is included as part of the bond. This inspection can be beneficial for items such as moisture levels in crawl spaces that could identify other problems such as wood-decaying fungus/mold.

It is ill-advised for any condominium, townhouse community or single family HOA in general for that matter to operate without a termite bond covering any areas that fall under the Declarations as a common element. Pool houses and exterior buildings that may be subject to termite damage should also be covered. It can cost associations thousands of dollars in repairs to structures damaged by termites. Often many areas such as crawl spaces and the flooring systems of structures are not inspected on a regular basis. Without a bond or treatment program damages can occur quickly.

Note: Always make sure that you clearly understand the terms, exclusions, and limitations of any agreement your association enters into especially in regards to termite bonds. If you do not understand the terms, have the agreement reviewed by your attorney.


I’ve received a violation notice and a hearing date, what am I obligated to do?2020-03-15T07:37:51+00:00

You are obliged to comply with the governing documents of your community, to include the Rules and Regulations. See the North Carolina Planned Community Act or the North Carolina Condominium Act for more information.

I have a separate mailing address from the property. How can I change the address on record if I move?2020-03-15T07:34:38+00:00

All account changes (such as an address, name changes or additions to the deed) need to be submitted in writing. Please include the property address and indicate what changes may be needed. Please send any changes to hoasupport@rpmgrs.com. Name changes should be accompanied by a copy of the marriage/divorce certificate as well. Changes of ownership will only occur once a deed has been recorded with the county assessor’s office and web site.

I have the covenants but I don’t understand why I need to read and know.2020-03-15T07:38:52+00:00

It is encouraged that every homeowner read through their covenants and other governing documents to acclimate themselves to their community further. The Use Restriction section of your covenants is the section that is typically used as the reference point for non-compliance issues. If your community has Rules and Regulations, these policies will further define some of the items referred to in the Use Restriction section of the covenants. The covenants are a binding agreement between the homeowner and the homeowners association.

How can I make changes to the appearance of my home and landscaping?2020-03-15T07:39:27+00:00

Depending on the community you live in, you may be required to complete an ARF application (Architectural Review Form). You can find this form by logging into your SenEarthCo® account. The approval process varies from community to community. Please refer to your covenants or feel free to contact a member of our team for more detailed information.

Go to Top