All account changes (such as an address, name changes or additions to the deed) need to be submitted in writing. Please include the property address and indicate what changes may be needed. Please send any changes to Name changes should be accompanied by a copy of the marriage/divorce certificate as well. Changes of ownership will only occur once a deed has been recorded with the county assessor’s office and web site.