How can I make changes to the appearance of my home and landscaping?

Depending on the community you live in, you may be required to complete an ARF application (Architectural Review Form). You can find this form by logging into your SenEarthCo® account. The approval process varies from community to community. Please refer to your covenants or feel free to contact a member of our team for more [...]